To diagnose conditions such as:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Complex Physical / Psychosomatic conditions
- Addiction/ Substance Use Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Schizophrenia/ Schizoaffective/ Schizophreniform
- Personality Disorders
- TBI/ Head Injury with secondary behavioral disturbances
We offer virtual visits for patients who need to be seen at the comfort of their homes. Our telemedicine services are available only for pre-approved insurance plans. Please call our office to learn more.
OPA Behavioral Health has an excellent team of Licensed Clinicians, Registered Interns, and Master’s Level Practitioners who provide psychotherapy services under the supervision of Katie Cutchin, LCSW, Director of Therapy Services.
Our counseling services include:
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- talk therapy
- anger management
- couples & marriage counseling
- parenting classes
- EMDR therapy
- Telehealth therapy only for ages 10 and older
Words from our patients
"Everyone I have come in contact with where very nice and professional. No complaints. And I never had to wait long to see someone."
"Upon making the appointment with Orlando Psychiatric Associates I was very impressed. Definitely check out this group. They are the best I have ever been to!"
"The front desk is efficient, helpful and make it a positive environment. I would definitely suggest this office if you were in need of a Psychiatrist."